Monday, April 28, 2008

More Sites

I started this blog partly as a way to share easy fun home school ideas, partly to keep me motivated to come up with easy fun home school ideas, and partly to keep in touch with distant family. Kate (from NJ), I can't thank you enough for the encouragement!

It works for me for all that, but I have also found it works for me as a portal to the sites I visit regularly. So, partly to tell you about my favorite home school sites, and mostly for my own lazi, er, convenience, I have been putting up new lists of sites in the sidebar. I hope to eventually sort the home school sites into categories (many, many more are coming!). And, of course, I hope you have fun with them!

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL,I am so glad I convinced you
to do it..you are so inspirational to me! I love "seeing" all your cool projects for myself.