Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Monkeying Around With the Blog

I have been having fun trying stuff out. I put up a poll at the top of the sidebar and a map at the bottom of the sidebar.

The map has been there a week or two and it shows (in the most general terms possible) where people are when they visit Zoom Times. Hokey Smokes!! International readership!! This is pretty exciting to me because I've always wanted to travel. My Dad traveled all over the world when I was growing up and I always wanted to meet new people from new places. And here you are! Welcome to Zoom!!

The poll is new and just for fun. Actually, most of this blog is "just for fun!" What I mean is , I'm not planning to do polls on weighty issues. If you want to comment on the poll or add an answer not on the list (eclectic home school: we're all about options!) you can comment on this post.

No comments: