Saturday, July 18, 2015

Even More Beach Fun

 We visited the light house and had fun straddling the state lines.

We made the much anticipated run to Candy Kitchen, an enormous candy store with an unbelievable variety (as in several hundred kinds) of candy. 

The Zoomlians each pick out three kinds, and then spend the rest of the week swapping and eating candy.

Choclo got his favorite gummy penguins!

Wax bottles, pixi sticks, and candy legos are other sine qua nons.

 We also went to my very favorite mini golf ever!

It's an indoor course with an under sea theme.  I haven't been there in years, so I was very pleased to find it not only operational, but meticulously well maintained.


It's such a quirky fun course, playing through sunken ships, submarines (top and bottom decks), and reefs populated by moving sea creatures like this eel about to pounce on poor unsuspecting Choclo (but he still sank his putt!).

I was having such a great time, I forgot to take pictures (these are courtesy of the Emperor), but one thing that I love is that the floor is covered with sea shells placed in swirling designs when the cement was wet.

No comments: